We use cookies to improve your website experience. To learn about our use of cookies and how you can manage your cookie settings, please see our Cookie Policy. By continuing to use the website, you consent to our use of cookies. Close

IFRS taking over the world

World Accounting Report

IFRS taking over the world

The IASB has done an analysis of the relative GDP of countries that require or permit the use of IFRS for public companies. The figures show that countries producing approximately 60% of the world’s GDP use IFRS, and the US and China constitute nearly all the other 40%.

The rest of this document is only available to i-law.com online subscribers.

If you are already a subscriber, click login button.

Login